Lone Star Audio Fest 2010

give a link, or take a link

Lone Star Audio Fest 2010

Postby Blooze » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:02 am

Ok folks, the dates for this years LSAF are May 14-16. Rooms are $99 per night and the reservation code is LSA. To get the rate you will need to book by April 30th.

To book a room please goto this website:
http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/g ... ndex.jhtml

or call 1-800-Embassy.

The direct phone number to the hotel is: 972-234-3300
and they can connect you to the Embassy reservation center.

Here is a link to the LSAF website: http://www.lonestaraudiofest.com/
The webmaster has not got the current exhibitors listed (they are last years), as I've just recently set the dates. So if you would like to exhibit please contact me and I will have you added to the list. Please don't feel like you have to be in the audio business to set up. We have a handful of DIY'ers that bring their outstanding systems for us to enjoy every year.

If you have any questions you can contact me at : ( lonestaraudiofest _at_yahoo_dot_com ) and I will try my best to answer them for you.

Hope to see you all there this year!!!!

Shane
Blooze

Postby jeffdavison » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:23 am

What are the costs for us DIY enthusiast who want to "exhibit" our gear?

Thanks!

Jeff Davison
jeffdavison

Postby Blooze » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:56 am

jeffdavison wrote:What are the costs for us DIY enthusiast who want to "exhibit" our gear?

Thanks!

Jeff Davison

Only the cost of your room. There are no exhibitor fees or anything of the like. And there are no fees for the public to come listen as well. I have had the hotel set aside a block of rooms that are supposed to be together. If you book a room remember to tell them you are with the LSAF and they should get you into that block if they are not all taken. We've had people that booked later and ended up on different floors before. It's not really an issue though as you just go from one floor to the next listening.

We exhibit out of our personal suites. Some with large, large systems have rented a conference room in the past, but I'm talking about speakers that are 3 feet wide, 5 feet tall, and 3 feet deep with many, many pieces of gear to go with it.
Blooze

Return to links