Urgent! Need to get a hold of Shannon!

knowledge base for the classic Dynaco ST70

Re: Urgent! Need to get a hold of Shannon!

Postby Shannon Parks » Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:01 pm

fini wrote:Hi! Recently, Shannon expressed to me an interest in a pair of La Scalas. Well, I've located a pair ~65 miles from him! I've emailed him, but have not gotten a reply as of yet. There are a few other folks itching to snag these, but I may have reserved them (albeit temporarily) for Shannon, if he'd like them. I understand folks' reluctance to share phone numbers (and I wouldn't ask for Shannon's), but if anyone here knows how to contact him, could you please do that, and ask him to contact me? Thanks a bunch!

Gregg

Hi Gregg,

Thanks for thinking of me! Just was ushering the inlaws out the door. Let me take a look at that link you sent and I'll report back. Just turned down some enticing local ~$800 LaScalas last week (dealer via Ebay - kinda scary). Anyhow, when it rains, it poors.

BTW, I have Poseidons now. If you haven't stuffed you "Terry Smith Special MKIV" boards, I'll send you a pair!

Shannon
Shannon Parks
Site Admin

Postby Shannon Parks » Mon May 01, 2006 8:40 am

fini wrote:The Klipsch forums are down again this AM. I have not heard if you picked the La Scalas up or not. Definitely a project, but perhaps the seller will knock the price down a bit?

Hi fini,

My wife is a huge Klipsch fan, but gave me 'the look' when she saw these. I should have jumped on the La Scalas that were sold here locally two weeks back, but I decided I'd better finish the entertainment room first. I may even build my own horns from scratch! Thanks for keeping a look out for me, Fini.

Email me and I'll get you those boards.

Shannon
Shannon Parks
Site Admin

Return to st70