Weller Soldering stations

barter, sell, and trade here first

Weller Soldering stations

Postby beatgr » Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:00 pm

I have some restored / rebuilt Weller TCP series soldering stations for sale. These are the original TCP-1 / PU-1 design - 1950s to 1976.
The base unit is military surplus (well stored since original 1976/77 purchases and mated with NOS Weller iron handles of that decade (2 styles). I have all 3 major design styles (1969 - present) available.

These are temperature controlled -- and the design is perfect for the "tube era" - this was one of the first temperature controlled stations introduced in the 1950s and is still made by Weller (Cooper Tools) today - WTCPT. Collins radio used this model in its Anamosa, IA "A" and "S" radio assembly lines - point to point tube wiring

Stations include full documentation for the station, a 1/16" screwdriver 700-degree tip (PTA7), Kester solder, desoldering wick and tip tinner.
Other tips sizes and profiles are available, such as 3/32” or 1/8”, that are more appropriate for tube amplifier point-to-point construction

I have been repairing this Weller series since 1975 - and have a supply of parts for broken on non-functional Weller TCP series stations that you may find or have.

Currently SOLD OUT of W-TCPL models (1/2006)
Have a couple of W-TCP and one WTCPS unit left.

Greg
e-mail: w9gb AT arrl DOT net
beatgr

Return to preBay