Anybody got some 45 tubes?

barter, sell, and trade here first

Anybody got some 45 tubes?

Postby SDS-PAGE » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:32 pm

I just got done building an 45 SET amp and I don't have the most important component to test it - 45 tubes. Doh! If anybody has a pair of 45 tubes stashed away, please do let me know. I would prefer if they are somewhat matching, at least matching brand-wise. Used or NOS, I need them tested good.

Thanks,

Min
SDS-PAGE
KT88

Postby battradio » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:51 pm

Hi , i got two 45's one a National Union and the other is a Tungsol , both are ingraved base and have matching plate and filament structure . Both test very good

$50.00 for the Pair + $7.00 .

Mark
Mark
battradio
KT88

Postby burnedfingers » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:24 am

I have some. I will have to dig them out and test them. Send me an email and I will send pictures. All test ok on my tube tester.

I have two Sylvania structures are the same. I have 2) RCA structures are the same. Red RCA lable is a little faded. I have two Arcturus structures are the same one has a red label and one has an engraved label.
burnedfingers
KT88

Postby SDS-PAGE » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:37 pm

I have some. I will have to dig them out and test them. Send me an email and I will send pictures. All test ok on my tube tester.

I have two Sylvania structures are the same. I have 2) RCA structures are the same. Red RCA lable is a little faded. I have two Arcturus structures are the same one has a red label and one has an engraved label.

Thank you. I got a pair from Mark already and I am happy with them. I will let you know if I have a need for more.

Min[/quote]
SDS-PAGE
KT88

Return to preBay