Shannon ! Thanks !

a DIY, modified Mullard 5-20 monoblock design

Re: Shannon ! Thanks !

Postby IGGY » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:22 pm

[:) B+ before plug in tubes on my is about 590 volts. After plug in load is 572 volts or so and bias KT120 @ 80 ma. I got 91 watts out of them. After about 100 hrs the bias very stable..................love it a lot.
I used the same capacitor as my old EICLONE and work just fine.
You guys will like KT120 it so sweet and rock. I hope Shannon will make more PCB.

Regards,
Iggy
IGGY

Postby hilldweller » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:58 pm

tomlang wrote:Draft of course. Even the 1N4007's need to be upped for voltage in a real build. You'll need to remove the .doc at the end.

Opens as an MS office document and can make no sense of it. Can you send a pdf link?
Analog is Real! Experience it!
Digital leads to trans humanism. Not good.
hilldweller
KT88

Postby IGGY » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:07 pm

Please chect your email I just send min. ago.

Iggy ;)
IGGY

Postby tomlang » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:06 am

hilldweller wrote:
tomlang wrote:Draft of course. Even the 1N4007's need to be upped for voltage in a real build. You'll need to remove the .doc at the end.

Opens as an MS office document and can make no sense of it. Can you send a pdf link?

This forum didn't let me upload a .asc file, which you need a free copy of LT Spice installed to read it. Remove the .doc at the end of the file by renaming it so you just have HV PS antek 4t475.asc Then you can open it, see the simulated waveforms, change values, etc.
tomlang

Postby hilldweller » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:55 am

Not able to do that! Can not alter the link or edit it in any way
Analog is Real! Experience it!
Digital leads to trans humanism. Not good.
hilldweller
KT88

Postby tomlang » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:40 pm

Hmmm, I've tried it, work, doesn't mean much I guess. This is "standard parlance" for weird files on forums, put a fake end to it to allow uploads.

OK, so you downloaded the file. It appears as HV PS antek 4t475.asc.doc on your desktop?

Then rename the file by deleting the .doc from the end. You will get a Windows warning but ignore it and proceed. Then you should have a file named HV PS antek 4t475.asc

You have LTSpice installed. If so, the file icon should change to a transistor and it should then open in LTSpice.
tomlang

Previous

Return to eiclone