HAVE ORDERED NEW POESIDON BOARDS

for Dynaco Mark II/III/IV and DIY PP monoblocks

HAVE ORDERED NEW POESIDON BOARDS

Postby coca » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:20 pm

Hello all. I am new to this forum. I live in London Ont. Canada. I am awaiting a pair of poseidon driver boards from Shannon Parks, for the purpose of building a pair of Mk3's from scratch. I was going to rebuild and upgrade my original mk3's with these, but have decided to go with a new build with much larger chassis. I will rebuild my originals at a later date However, I have a question about new opt iron. I am ok with purchaseing opts. from Triode, but I am sure they will be likely as good as the Dynacos, or those sold by Dynakit Parts.com. Does anyone know of a brand that would be quite an upgrade from the Triodes, Dynakit Parts.com or original mk3's? Is there an actual part number out there that I can refere to? I have read many posts on this forum in the last couple of days, and I have discovered that there is a wealth of knowledge re Dynaco amps from so many members here.

Thanking you in advance,

Bernie.
coca

Re: HAVE ORDERED NEW POESIDON BOARDS

Postby Geek » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:54 pm

Closest you'll get sonically, IMO, is from Triode.

Want markedly better? Pull out the wallet for Sowter or Lundahl $)
-= Gregg =-
Fine wine comes in glass bottles, not plastic sacks. Therefore the finer electrons are also found in glass bottles.
Geek
KT88

Return to poseidon