Problems With Triodeelectronics? (resolved)

for Dynaco Mark II/III/IV and DIY PP monoblocks

Postby WA4SWJ » Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:56 am

Gosh,

That hasn't been my experience with them. I had an ST-35 power transformer fail and they replaced it right away. I hope things haven't gone downhill there. I have a bunch of other transformers from them as well that are working fine and came in packed very well with no damage.

Sorry to hear these problems are ruining your poseidon experience.

Regards,
Ed Long
WA4SWJ
KT88

Postby sorenj07 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:02 am

I'm not a huge fan of Triode either. I ordered a bunch of 6V3-A's from them as part of an order, and they took a couple weeks to look for those tubes, and I finally just settled for 2 tubes, and told them to get me the others whenever they could. That was like a month ago. I've since asked them for the other two but no response. They also sent 4 10-pin sockets instead of 4 9pin sockets as part of an 8-socket order (that my friend filled out for me), and of course, not a word for weeks.

i should qualify this. they've been great up till then, so this is more of a gripe than a "negative feedback" and should be taken as such.
sorenj07
KT88

Postby Blackburn Audio » Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:36 pm

TubeDude:

I apologize for the problems you have had, those of you who have dealt with us in the past know that we will always make things right. I am sorry for the mixup in not including your transformer with the other order, I had told my shipping guy about the situation and assumed he would take care of it, but he was out sick for a few days and the order got sent out without the replacement transformer while he was gone and I didn't even realize it until now. I never recieved any other emails about it. I'm not saying you didn't send any, I get about 5 pages of spam emails a day and sometimes valid messages get deleted with the spam. If you don't recieve a response to an email you can always reach me by calling the shop 773-871-7459 and I will make sure it gets taken care of. I promise you every email that is in my inbox gets answered, I spend about half my day answering emails. I have spent many long days and nights here at the shop trying to make sure everyone is taken care of and it is upsetting to hear a customer who is not happy, I have shipped you out a replacement today, it coming via UPS overnight shipping so you should see it tommorow. I have sent an email to you with the tracking #. Again I apologize for the problems you have had and I hope that you will continue to do business with us in the future.

-Matt at Triodeelectronics.com
Blackburn Audio

Return to poseidon