Rev D ST35 Released!

for the DIY ST35, the Dynakit and every other PP EL84

Rev D ST35 Released!

Postby Shannon Parks » Wed May 26, 2004 6:24 am

May be a little while before I clean up the website, so just wanted to announce that the Rev D has been officially released. Some updates to the manual, so I'll try to post a preview PDF of it. The board itself looks pretty similar, other than me really paring back the ground plane. The mounting holes are now floating, allowing analog ground to float separate from earth ground. I removed the DC blockers on the input and used that space to put in a step network on the DC-coupled connection to the phase splitter - it's not used, but will help in custom applications. The main coupling cap holes were moved a hair to be compatible with the 22.5mm leads of the Wima caps (AES has them on clearance). Mouser even carries Wima now, but looks like they stopped carrying the only one applicable. Added a footprint for a two-pole terminal block at the power resistors for painless choke addition. Finally, I added a LM317 regulator footprint in the cathode circuits (super-imposed, so no changes to stock). Pictures coming.

Shannon
Shannon Parks
Site Admin

Return to stereo 35