stereo 35 Rev A Board?

for the DIY ST35, the Dynakit and every other PP EL84

stereo 35 Rev A Board?

Postby EWBrown » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:42 pm

I recently ended up doing a bit of "hoss trading" and ended up with an unused Rev A (or perhaps Rev -) DIY35 PCB, fully assembled. This is the green PCB , with the one-turn bias and NFB trimpots. So now I have all four revisions of this circuit board Yellow_Light_Colorz_PDT_06

Also ended up with two new Rev B Eiclone boards, and most of the components, along with some other interesting bits 'n' pieces.

WIth the rev B Ikes, maybe I can put those TZ-431 OPTs that I bot from Uncle Ned, to good use! After the Big Move is completed...

/ed B in transition between states
Real Radios Glow in the Dark
EWBrown
Insulator & Iron Magnate

Postby EWBrown » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:47 pm

No replies? Geez, maybe I haev the only one Yellow_Light_Colorz_PDT_06 Yellow_Light_Colorz_PDT_05 :o

The main difference is not having the convenient 10 ohm cathode current measuring resistors, so I'll just go with the "preset them to 400 ohms and leave them be" method, once I get around to putting it to work. I already have a pre-punched "rev B " chassis from one of my earlier DIYST35s, that later got moved into a Par-Metal chassis, so the grunt work is already done - assuming that the Rev A and B have similar socket and mounting screw arrangements.

/ed B in multiple states
Real Radios Glow in the Dark
EWBrown
Insulator & Iron Magnate

Return to stereo 35